Why marketing and sales professionals rely on video to deliver results
Emily Bartlett Feb 1, 2022 2:06:44 PM
Those who use video grow revenue an average of 49% faster than non-video users. By using custom-built videos in your emails, website landing pages, and social media networks, you will position yourself for increased success through higher conversions.
Why? It’s simple, humans, YOUR customers, are visual creatures. We process visual data 60,000 times faster than text. In fact, 83% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
Watching an explainer video helps customers understand your brand, product, or service in a more succinct, engaging and easily digestible format.
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos (via tubularinsights).
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to YouTube links
- An initial email with a video receives an increased click-through rate by 96%.
- Cisco states that live internet video will account for 13 % of the total video traffic in 2018 (via Forbes).
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
- Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22 percent.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic. So what are you waiting for? If you think creating your own brand and product videos are expensive and time consuming - think again!
VideoScribe lets you create unlimited, tailor-made videos for only $144 for a 12 month plan, or $29 for 1 month.
Best of all, it’s quick and easy thanks to the drag and drop interface. All you do is decide on your message, choose images from the huge library or upload your own (including logos, product images etc…), add text, music and even a voiceover - and the software does the rest.
Don’t take our word for it though – use the 7 day free trial and discover it for yourself.